The Evans Commons Rec Center, located on the first floor of the Evans Commons, is a fitness facility averaging more than 100,000 usages per year since its opening.
Reservations are no longer required for entering the Evans Commons Rec Center.
- Three indoor basketball courts
- Multi-purpose gymnasium for indoor soccer, handball, and basketball
- Running track
- TRUE Fitness cardio and strength equipment, free weight room, functional fitness area with kettlebells, lightweight dumbbells, a throwing wall, and benches
- Group exercise classes for Lindenwood students, faculty, and staff
- All currently enrolled Lindenwood students, faculty, and staff are granted membership to the Evans Commons Rec Center. Members must present their Lindenwood ID to enter the Rec Center and Track. They must have their ID on them at all times while using the facility.
- Alumni memberships will return in Fall 2022. Monthly membership will be $25 or yearly for $250.
- Lindenwood University faculty, staff, students and alumni members are allowed one guest per visit for a fee of $5 per day. Guests must present a photo ID and must be accompanied by a Lindenwood alumnus, student, faculty, or staff member who will be responsible for the actions of his/her guest while using the Rec Center. Guests of alumni must always be at least 18 years old and pay the $5 per day fee.
- No one under the age of 12 may be in the facility, except during camps or special events.
- Campus Recreation is excited to offer our students, faculty, and staff the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of intramural sports and group fitness classes.
- For more information on the programs we offer and to either sign up as a team or individually, visit imleagues.com/lindenwood or follow our Instagram and Facebook pages.
- Sign-Ups for Intramural Sports and group fitness classes occur through the LindenRec app.
Fall 2022 Semester Hours
- Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
With your safety in mind, accessing the Evans Commons Rec Center outside of the above operating hours and without Evans Commons staff present is prohibited. All students, faculty, and staff must present a valid Lindenwood ID to utilize the Rec Center and the track. No exceptions.