We're here to help!
Submit a Request
Alexandra Bardon - Web Content
Administrator, Web Content
- Administers updates to the university website.
- Maintains SEO, accessibility, quality assurance, and general site health.
- Assists with press releases and handles campus news items.
- Operates and manages the University Staff and Faculty Digest.
Amber Bush - Graphic Designer
- Manages and maintains university brand elements and alignments.
- Generates creative for print and web communication and advertising.
- Tracks project requests from initial inquiry through final production with print vendors.
Craig Carmichael - Marketing
- Directs marketing strategies on behalf of the university.
- Buys advertising and invests in sponsorship opportunities.
- Manages agency and vendor partnerships.
- Works with university community to ensure brand alignment.
Chris Duggan - Communications
- Principally responsible for university media relations, public relations, and publications.
- Reviews content of publications and public-facing materials for release to the public.
- Directs the university’s website content team.
- Works with Public Safety and Security to manage and execute emergency communications.
Jaygan Eastman - Administration
- Produces, analyzes, and formats documents and reports.
- Assists in management of departmental budget and procurement process.
- Oversees multiple calendars, including scheduling meetings and appointments.
Brad Hansen - Art Director
- Leads production of the University's institutional branding, advertising, print, signage, and digital collateral.
- Provides creative art direction and oversees identity compliance.
- Ensures that the creative materials produced are innovative, consistent and effective for both print and digital media.
- Manages relationships with third-party vendors to ensure staff/faculty satisfaction and premium quality production.
Maureen Herrmann - Development
Director, Development II
- Ensures the Development Office serves the university in a full range of development functions including prospect research, cultivation, solicitation, and donor stewardship with a focus on major gifts.
- Oversees the Corporate Partnership Program to create a single point of engagement for industry & businesses.
- Manages planned giving databases, conducts planned giving opportunities and works with new tax laws to properly steward the donor’s investment policies and/or gifts, annuities, and trusts.
- Manages strategic planning for development & school initiatives as well as university campaigns.
Rachael Heuermann - Alumni Relations
Director, Alumni Relations
- Maintains responsibility for all alumni programs including developing a strategic vision, assessing current programs, creating new programs, and executing the vision and strategy of the University related to alumni engagement.
- Plans and attends events for alumni.
- Works with alumni to increase engagement and involvement with students.
- Serves as a resource and voice for alumni.
- Plans homecoming activities in conjunction with student engagement and athletics.
- Oversees the alumni award and nomination process.
Kassandra Linzmeier - Development
Associate Officer, Development
- Coordinates the Annual Fund.
- Responsible for managing iDonate fundraising pages.
- Communicates information to alumni on behalf of the University.
Matthew Mathews - Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
- Establishes, monitors, and maintains University digital marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for University wide Social Media platforms.
- Manages relationships with third party media vendors.
Scott Myers - Development
Director, Development II
- Develops strategic plans to position the university’s growth and development through alumni and community philanthropic engagement.
- Implements strategies that increase principal and major gifts through new and existing donors.
- Provides leadership to campus constituents on the most current and effective fundraising techniques for their fundraising efforts.
- Manages institutional advancement processes that ensure transparency and increases support for university initiative.
Kathleen O'Neal - Development and Alumni Relations
Assistant Vice President
Development and Alumni Relations
- Responsible for establishing and implementing the infrastructure needed to grow the university budget through the solicitation of major gifts, grants, special events, and corporate and foundation support.
- Supports the Directors of Development fundraising activities and a key fundraiser responsible for expanding and diversifying the organization’s funder base.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive engagement program designed to provide meaningful opportunities for volunteerism, service, personal and professional development, and events and programs for alumni to enhance loyalty, dedication, and support for Lindenwood University.
Brian Vorce - Web Content / Videographer
Specialist, Web Content
- Produces audio/visual products for internal and external distribution.
- Writes and edits university marketing and communications publications.
- Photographs and video records campus events, personnel, and alumni for various marketing and communications purposes.
Jason Waack - Web Content
- Manage the university's portfolio of websites. This includes ongoing evaluation and revision of the site's functionality and content for effectiveness, monitoring, and implementing relevant best practices and trends in website content.
- Assist and train a network of web contributors who are responsible for overseeing and updating their departments website content.
- Act as a liaison between the Department of Information Technology, Advancement and Communications, and outside vendors to resolve technical problems and improve the site experience.
- Ensure pages conform to SEO best practices and accessibility.
Cassandra Western - Database and Stewardship
Coordinator, Database and Stewardship
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining database initiatives and data analysis processes.
- Responsible for the training and upkeep of relationship and fundraising management software.
- Monitors all incoming donations and provides daily and monthly reports to the finance office.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of a stewardship strategy to reinforce meaningful connections to the University.
We're here to help!