We're here to help!
Submit a Request
Alexandra Bardon - Social Media
Manager, Social Media
- Operates and manages the University's social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Creates, curates, and monitors all published content.
- Develops strategies for organic growth and engagement.
- Adopts latest social media trends to assist in marketing campaigns.
- Analyzes performance metrics and measures sentiment.
- Interacts with audience and key target markets to build an active and engaged following.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders across campus to create a strong social presence with consistent brand awareness for all university social accounts.
- Operates and manages the University Staff and Faculty Digest
Jeffrey Brown - Development
Director, Development II
- Develops strategic plans to position the university’s growth and development through alumni and community philanthropic engagement.
- Implements strategies that increase principal and major gifts through new and existing donors.
- Provides leadership to campus constituents on the most current and effective fundraising techniques for their fundraising efforts.
- Manages institutional advancement processes that ensure transparency and increases support for university initiative.
Brian Brunner - Advancement
Assistant Vice President, Advancement
- Oversees daily operations of the Advancement office.
- Develops all aspects of program functions for fundraising operations, including content, format and logistics
- Provides management and oversight of marginal and major gifts, corporate and foundation gifts, planned gifts and annual fund gifts.
Renata Bule - Advancement
- Leads and executes efforts to grow and strengthen Lindenwood’s Annual Giving programs
- Engages members of the Lindenwood community in fostering a culture of philanthropy throughout campus and the broader community
- Supports all capital campaign initiatives, including management of the Annual Fund and naming opportunities process
Amber Bush - Graphic Designer
- Manages and maintains university brand elements and alignments.
- Generates creative for print and web communication and advertising.
- Tracks project requests from initial inquiry through final production with print vendors.
Peter Collins - Advancement
Director, Advancement I
- Cultivates and solicits philanthropic support for Athletic Department and University priorities by establishing and developing relationships with alumni, parents, and friends of Lindenwood University.
- Implements strategies that increase major and leadership annual fund gifts with a focus on support of Lindenwood Athletics.
- Develops and manages an annual fundraising program for the Athletics Department, with a primary emphasis on increasing the number of annual donors and dollars raised to Lindenwood Athletics.
- Serves as primary liaison to Lindenwood Athletics and facilitates communication between Athletics Department and the office of Advancement and Communications.
Peter Colombatto - Marketing
Manager, Digital Marketing
- Develops and manages Lindenwood’s system-wide content marketing and social media strategies in coordination with various departments.
- Maintains responsibility for Lindenwood University’s brand across social and digital platforms.
- Conceptualizes, budgets, builds and executes paid social and digital advertising campaigns through competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification and benchmarking.
Orrie Covert - Vice President
Vice President, Advancement and Communications
Provide strategic direction for the alumni, fundraising, marketing and communications departments of the university.
Collaborate with volunteers, donors, university leadership and the community on university projects and priorities.
Active member of the President’s Leadership Team, participates in university mission, vision and strategy setting.
Josh Elliott - Advancement Budget and Research
Coordinator, Advancement Budget and Research
- Organizes and oversees the institution’s records relating to current and prospective donors.
- Conducts research to discover prospects for gifts and documenting the association of these prospects with the university.
- Assists in departmental budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling.
- Provides high-level administrative support to the vice president.
Brad Hansen - Art Director
- Leads production of the University's institutional branding, advertising, print, signage, and digital collateral.
- Provides creative art direction and oversees identity compliance.
- Ensures that the creative materials produced are innovative, consistent and effective for both print and digital media.
- Manages relationships with third-party vendors to ensure staff/faculty satisfaction and premium quality production.
Rachael Heuermann - Alumni Relations
Director, Alumni Relations
- Maintains responsibility for all alumni programs including developing a strategic vision, assessing current programs, creating new programs, and executing the vision and strategy of the University related to alumni engagement.
- Plans and attends events for alumni.
- Works with alumni to increase engagement and involvement with students.
- Serves as a resource and voice for alumni.
- Plans homecoming activities in conjunction with student engagement and athletics.
- Oversees the alumni award and nomination process.
Julee Mitsler - Communications
- Oversees internal and external communication initiatives.
- Develops strategy for media relations and advertising.
- Collaborates with university staff to pitch stories and respond to media inquiries.
- Partners with the Public Safety department to disseminate timely warnings and emergency communications.
Phoebe Mussman - Videographer / Photographer
Videographer / Photographer
- Schedules, coordinates and provides campus-wide videography, photography and editing.
- Shoots video and takes photos for marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Makes content recommendations based on data / analysis.
- Maintains responsibility for project files and creative assets in the university’s asset management system.
Jessica Schroer - Marketing
- Directs marketing strategies on behalf of the university.
- Buys advertising and invests in sponsorship opportunities.
- Manages agency and vendor partnerships.
- Works with university community to ensure brand alignment.
Emily Sebourn - Special Events
Manager, Special Events
- Develops and maintains all aspects of Special Events including but not limited to design, timeline, event procedures, continuous improvement plans, and execution.
- Assists with the development and planning of events at the Lindenwood House.
- Provides event management expertise for Lindenwood employees.
- Coordinates external rental services with operations.
Mia Tebbe - Communications
Manager, Communications Content
- Oversees delivery of written and digital content to convey strategic messaging.
- Copyedits produced content including university-wide reports, email communication, magazine articles, and media buys.
- Drafts original communication for website content, magazine articles, press outreach, and marketing initiatives.
- Develops brand guideline material while also maintaining responsibility for Lindenwood's brand and communication with both internal and external audiences.
Jason Waack - Web Content
- Manage the university's portfolio of websites. This includes ongoing evaluation and revision of the site's functionality and content for effectiveness, monitoring, and implementing relevant best practices and trends in website content.
- Assist and train a network of web contributors who are responsible for overseeing and updating their departments website content.
- Act as a liaison between the Department of Information Technology, Advancement and Communications, and outside vendors to resolve technical problems and improve the site experience.
- Ensure pages conform to SEO best practices and accessibility.
Cassandra Western - Database and Stewardship
Coordinator, Database and Stewardship
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining database initiatives and data analysis processes.
- Responsible for the training and upkeep of relationship and fundraising management software.
- Monitors all incoming donations and provides daily and monthly reports to the finance office.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of a stewardship strategy to reinforce meaningful connections to the University.
We're here to help!