Congratulations! As an employee of Client Services, you are eligible for the Lindenwood GOLD Program, which includes a tuition discount and more!
Lindenwood is a proud supporter of Client Services Incorporated employees and is committed to providing affordable opportunities for continuing education and growth. Qualified employees of Client Services Incorporated are eligible for a preferred tuition rate through the Lindenwood GOLD Program.
- Employees receive a $80 per credit hour discount off tuition for online, Flexible Programs for Adults, or graduate programs.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree options.
- Versatile formats to meet your needs: Flexible Program for Adults and online.
- Convenient scheduling options, including one night per week for Flexible Programs for Adults with in-person, online, asynchronous and synchronous delivery.
- Courses available in the classroom or online.
- Assistance in applying tuition reimbursement through our Corporate Promissory Program.
- Have credits from another college? Let our team help with an educational plan to maximize use of your transfer credits.
Upcoming Onsite Visit
A Lindenwood University representative will be onsite on Tuesday, January 31 at 12 p.m. in the first-floor large conference room sharing information about Lindenwood University programs and the discount. A short presentation will be delivered at 12 p.m. followed by a general open question and answer session until 1 p.m.
Your degree is closer than you think!
Classes are starting soon!
Contact your Client Services Incorporated Lindenwood Liaison, Donnie Wieland at (636) 209-0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with your personalized education plan today.
Apply to Lindenwood
Admission to Lindenwood University is based upon a review of the applicant's previous academics and life experience.
Request More Information
We are excited to tell you more about how you can succeed at Lindenwood!
Request More Information
Schedule A Visit
Come see our campus locations and meet our team to help answer your questions!
Schedule a Visit
Lindenwood Recognized as an Affordable College of Distinction
On the heels of a nation-wide conversation about college tuition and student debt, the Affordable Colleges of Distinction award aims to guide cost-conscious students and parents through the often opaque world of college financing. Lindenwood stands out among the other Colleges of Distinction as one with notable financial costs and outcomes.
Lindenwood is recognized as a Cisco Networking Academy
Cisco Networking Academy, a Cisco Corporate Social Responsibility program, puts everything you need to deliver a top-quality IT skills and career building program into a single online learning platform.
Learn the benefits of being Cisco Certified