Congratulations! As an employee of Emmaus Homes, you are eligible for the Lindenwood GOLD Program, which includes a tuition discount and more!
Lindenwood is a proud supporter of Emmaus Homes employees and is committed to providing affordable opportunities for continuing education and growth. Qualified employees of Emmaus Homes are eligible for a preferred tuition rate through the Lindenwood GOLD Program.
- Employees receive a 20% discount off tuition for fully online and graduate programs.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree options.
- Versatile formats to meet your needs. Convenient scheduling options including in-person, online, asynchronous and synchronous delivery.
- Assistance in applying tuition reimbursement through our Corporate Promissory Program.
- Have credits from another college? Let our team help with an educational plan to maximize use of your transfer credits.
Your degree is closer than you think!
Classes are starting soon!
Contact your Emmaus Homes Lindenwood Liaison, Donnie Wieland at (636) 209-0555 or email@example.com to get started with your personalized education plan today.
Lindenwood Recognized as an Affordable College of Distinction
On the heels of a nation-wide conversation about college tuition and student debt, the Affordable Colleges of Distinction award aims to guide cost-conscious students and parents through the often opaque world of college financing. Lindenwood stands out among the other Colleges of Distinction as one with notable financial costs and outcomes.
Lindenwood is recognized as a Cisco Networking Academy
Cisco Networking Academy, a Cisco Corporate Social Responsibility program, puts everything you need to deliver a top-quality IT skills and career building program into a single online learning platform.
Learn the benefits of being Cisco Certified