Congratulations! As an employee of Emmaus Homes, you are eligible for the Lindenwood GOLD Program, which includes a tuition discount and more!
Lindenwood is a proud supporter of Emmaus Homes employees and is committed to providing affordable opportunities for continuing education and growth. Qualified employees of Emmaus Homes are eligible for a preferred tuition rate through the Lindenwood GOLD Program.
- Employees receive a 20% discount off tuition for fully online and graduate programs. This tuition discount opportunity cannot be stacked with other tuition discount opportunities and is effective only for future terms and cannot be applied retroactively.
- Online and graduate degree options.
- Versatile formats to meet your needs. Convenient scheduling options including in-person, online, asynchronous and synchronous delivery.
- Assistance in applying tuition reimbursement through our Corporate Promissory Program.
- Have credits from another college? Let our team help with an educational plan to maximize use of your transfer credits.
Your degree is closer than you think!
Classes are starting soon!
Contact your Emmaus Homes Lindenwood Liaison, Donnie Wieland at (636) 209-0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with your personalized education plan today.
Lindenwood Honored as a 2023-2024 College of Distinction
For a fourth consecutive year, Lindenwood University has been named a College of Distinction for the 2023-2024 academic year, marking its commitment to providing a high-quality undergraduate education that focuses on hands-on learning, strong student-teacher relationships, a vibrant campus life, and successful outcomes.
Lindenwood is recognized as a Cisco Networking Academy
Cisco Networking Academy, a Cisco Corporate Social Responsibility program, puts everything you need to deliver a top-quality IT skills and career building program into a single online learning platform.