Learn how you can earn your degree at Lindenwood University
- Government employees qualify for a 20% discount off tuition for online or graduate programs.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree options.
- Versatile formats to meet your needs. Convenient scheduling options including in-person, online, asynchronous and synchronous delivery.
- Assistance in applying tuition reimbursement though our Corporate Promissory Program.
- Have credits from another college? Let our team help with an educational plan to maximize use of your transfer credits.
For more information, please contact Donnie Wieland at (636) 209-0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lindenwood Recognized as an Affordable College of Distinction
On the heels of a nation-wide conversation about college tuition and student debt, the Affordable Colleges of Distinction award aims to guide cost-conscious students and parents through the often opaque world of college financing. Lindenwood stands out among the other Colleges of Distinction as one with notable financial costs and outcomes.
Lindenwood is recognized as a Cisco Networking Academy
Cisco Networking Academy, a Cisco Corporate Social Responsibility program, puts everything you need to deliver a top-quality IT skills and career building program into a single online learning platform.
Learn the benefits of being Cisco Certified