Learn how you can earn your degree at Lindenwood University
- Government employees qualify for a 20% discount off tuition for online, graduate, and Flexible Programs for Adults.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree options.
- Flexible formats to meet your needs: Flexible Programs for Adults and online.
- Convenient scheduling options, including one night per week flexible programs for adults with in-person, online, asynchronous and synchronous delivery choices.
- Courses available in the classroom or online.
- Assistance in applying tuition reimbursement though our Corporate Promissory Program.
- Have credits from another college? Let our team help with an educational plan to maximize use of your transfer credits.
For more information, please contact Donnie Wieland at (636) 209-0555 or email@example.com.
Lindenwood Named a College of Distinction in 2022-2023 Cohort
Lindenwood University has been recognized for its honorable commitment to engaged, hands-on education by Colleges of Distinction, a one-of-a-kind guide for college-bound students. As an institution whose primary goals are based on student success and satisfaction, Lindenwood claims its honor as one of the renowned Colleges of Distinction.
Lindenwood is recognized as a Cisco Networking Academy
Cisco Networking Academy, a Cisco Corporate Social Responsibility program, puts everything you need to deliver a top-quality IT skills and career building program into a single online learning platform.
Learn the benefits of being Cisco Certified