Congratulations! As an employee of PepsiCo, you are eligible for the Lindenwood GOLD Program, which includes a tuition discount and more!
Lindenwood is a proud supporter of PepsiCo employees and is committed to providing affordable opportunities for continuing education and growth. Qualified employees of PepsiCo are eligible for a preferred tuition rate through the Lindenwood GOLD Program.
- Employees receive a $80 per credit hour discount off tuition for online, Flexible Programs for Adults, or graduate programs.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree options.
- Versatile formats to meet your needs: Flexible Program for Adults and online.
- Convenient scheduling options, including one night per week for Flexible Programs for Adults with in-person, online, asynchronous and synchronous delivery.
- Courses available in the classroom or online.
- Assistance in applying tuition reimbursement through our Corporate Promissory Program.
- Have credits from another college? Let our team help with an educational plan to maximize use of your transfer credits.
Your degree is closer than you think! Classes are starting soon!
Contact your PepsiCo Lindenwood Liaison, Donnie Wieland at (636) 209-0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with your personalized education plan today.
Lindenwood Named a College of Distinction in 2022-2023 Cohort
Lindenwood University has been recognized for its honorable commitment to engaged, hands-on education by Colleges of Distinction, a one-of-a-kind guide for college-bound students. As an institution whose primary goals are based on student success and satisfaction, Lindenwood claims its honor as one of the renowned Colleges of Distinction.
Lindenwood is recognized as a Cisco Networking Academy
Cisco Networking Academy, a Cisco Corporate Social Responsibility program, puts everything you need to deliver a top-quality IT skills and career building program into a single online learning platform.
Learn the benefits of being Cisco Certified