Skip to Main Content

Lindenwood University offers you the chance to earn a minor in social welfare through the College of Education and Human Services.

The social welfare minor requires 21 credit hours, and includes courses in social work, American government, and human diversity and social justice.

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301