SupportLinc Supports Lions
Managing work and your home life can sometimes be a challenge. We are pleased to announce that SupportLinc, administered by CuraLinc Healthcare, provides free and confidential services to full-time employees, their dependents, and household members. Resources are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- In-the-moment support. A licensed clinician answers 24/7/365 when you call for assistance with work-related pressures, depression, stress, anxiety, grief, relationship problems, substance abuse or other emotional health concerns.
- Short-term counseling. You and your immediate household members may also receive up to six (6) counseling sessions, in-person or via video.
- Legal consultation. Receive a free, 30-minute legal consultation per issue with a local attorney, by phone or in-person.
- Convenience resources. Knowledgeable specialists provide referrals that help address a wide range of challenges such as child or elder care, adoption, pet care, home repair, education and housing needs.
- Financial expertise. Consultation and planning with an experienced financial professional, providing pressure-free, personalized guidance until your issue is resolved.
- Web platform. Your one-stop shop for program support, resources, information and more. Discover on-demand training to boost wellbeing. Find discounted gym memberships, financial calculators, self-assessments and career resources. Visit the Savings Center for a variety of discounts. Or complete a search to explore articles and tip sheets.
- Mobile app. Get confidential support and guidance on the go from a licensed counselor via live chat, as well as expert content and resources – all from the convenience of your phone or tablet.
- Text therapy. Exchange text messages, voicenotes and resources Monday – Friday with a licensed counselor through the Textcoach® mobile and desktop app.
- Animo. Strengthen your mental health and overall wellbeing at your own pace using Animo’s self-guided content, practical resources and daily inspiration to foster meaningful and lasting behavior change.
- Virtual Support Connect. This digital group support platform offers moderated sessions hosted by licensed counselors on topics such as grief, mindfulness, preventing burnout and more.
- Navigator. Take the guesswork out of your emotional fitness! Click the Mental Health Navigator icon on the web portal or mobile app, complete a short survey and receive personalized guidance for accessing program support and resources.