Lindenwood University offers a comprehensive insurance benefits package to all full-time faculty and staff.
Full-time faculty and staff are eligible to participate in the following plans:
- Medical insurance through United Health Care
- Transparency in Coverage Rule
- Rx’n Go pharmacy benefits
- Direct Path
- Voluntary vision coverage through EyeMed
- Voluntary dental coverage through Delta Dental
- Flexible Spending Account through P&A Group
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) EAP Online Flier
- Retirement options through TIAA-Cref
- Voluntary/employer-paid life insurance through Mutual of Omaha
- Voluntary short-term disability, critical illness, and accident insurance through Mutual of Omaha
- More information about each of these plans is available within the "Useful Links" worklet on Workday.