Lindenwood University offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time faculty and staff. Full-time faculty and staff are eligible to participate in the following plans:
- Medical insurance through United Health Care
- Rx’n Go pharmacy benefits
- Direct Path
- Voluntary vision coverage through United Health Care
- Voluntary dental coverage through Delta Dental
- Life insurance through The Hartford
- Flexible Spending Account through BENEFlex
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retirement options through TIAA-Cref
- Voluntary/employer-paid life insurance through the Hartford
- Voluntary short-term disability, critical illness, and accident insurance through the Hartford
- More information about each of these plans is available within the "Useful Links" worklet on Workday.
Beyond the above benefits, employees at Lindenwood University enjoy the following perks:
- Tuition reimbursement options for employees, spouses, and dependents
- Member of the CIC and TE tuition program
- 25% discount off purchases at any Pedestal dining location on the St. Charles and Belleville campuses during fall and spring semesters
- Two free tickets to student productions at the J. Scheidegger Center
- 10% discount at Barnes & Noble
- Training opportunities on Lynda.com
- Microsoft software product discounts
- Ability to use recreational facilities at Evans Commons
- Discount on Planet Fitness and Club Fitness memberships
- Discount at AT&T
- Personal training opportunities in partnership with the School of Health Sciences
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lindenwood University is an Equal Opportunity employer. The University complies with appropriate federal, state, and local laws and provides equal employment opportunities and access to educational programs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status to all qualified applicants and employees. Lindenwood University is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and dedicated to providing a positive discrimination-free educational work environment.
Notice of Availability of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
Lindenwood University is committed to assisting all members of the community in providing for their own safety and security. The annual security and fire safety report is available on the Lindenwood University Office of Public Safety and Security website.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains this information, you can stop by the Office of Public Safety & Security on the 4th floor of the Spellmann Campus Center or you can request that a copy be mailed to you by calling (636) 949-4687.
The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, public safety authority, crime reporting policies, fire safety, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security on campus. The report also contains information about fire statistics in Lindenwood Residential Facilities and crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Lindenwood; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
This information is required by law and is provided by Office of Public Safety and Security.