Lindenwood Learning Academy Employee Fellows: Completed Fellowships
2021-2022 Employee Fellows
- Nancy Messina, Leadership and Supervision Fellow: Everyday People, Extraordinary Leaders
- Myron Burr, DEI Fellow: Cap – A.B.L.E. Program
- Cayte Billman, Service Excellence Fellow: Using Student Feedback to Improve Service Excellence and Student Centeredness
2020-2021 Employee Fellows
The third cohort of Employee Fellows concluded in May. They each brought unique development opportunities to the Lindenwood community and we hope that you were able to benefit from them. In an effort to bring one last development opportunity to you, each of the fellow’s developed a poster and video summarizing their year’s work. Enjoy!
- Sarah Leassner, Service Excellence Fellow: The Power of Positivity
- Lisa Young and Leah Rosenmiller, DEI Fellows: DEI Reading Challenge: Read. Learn. Grow. Connect.
- Casey Whalen and Dr. Peter Weitzel, Technology Fellows: Technology Proficiency
- Joanna DeYoung, Technology Fellow: Accessibility and Universal Design
2019-2020 Employee Fellows
Over the course of the 2019-2020 academic year, five Lindenwood employees served as the Learning Academy’s Employee Fellows. They created learning opportunities for others, conducted research, as well as built their own knowledge and skills. You will find a complete overview of each of their fellowships along with results from their research in our first ever, Employee Fellows’ Virtual Poster Session.
- Jen Spellazza, DEI Fellow: LindenAlly Development Project
- Betsy Feutz, Service Excellence Fellow: Student Expectations
- Casey Finnell, Leadership and Supervision Fellow: DiSC Communication and Crucial Conversations
- Dr. Michael Leary, Communication Fellow: Reframing Research and Compliance Communication at LU
- Elizabeth Snell, Communication Fellow: Mindfulness at Work
2018-2019 Employee Fellows
- Kevin Manley, Service Excellence Fellow: Qualms and Queries
- Dr. Stephanie Afful, DEI Fellow: Whistling Vivaldi Professional Learning Community
- Angie Royal, Leadership and Supervision Fellow: Team Dynamics, Mental Health, and a New Culture of Leadership
- Liz MacDonald and Sue Edele, Communication Fellows: Improve Your Workplace Communication
- Dr. Mary Ruettgers, Technology Fellow