The Learning Academy is here to support full- and part-time faculty, as well as staff who teach, as they hone their craft. We offer support by way of our Faculty Fellowships, online guides containing best practices and links to external resources, consulting services, professional learning communities, books on teaching and learning, and through programs like Teaching Squares and the Learning Academy Course Design Institute.
To suggest a topic or resource for teaching and learning or for questions about a program, event or resource, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics in Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Continuity Resources for Faculty - Spring 2020
- Active Learning
- Backwards Course Design
- Consulting Services
- Giving Feedback
- Getting and Using Feedback
- Inclusive Teaching
- Learning Academy Design Institute
- Technology in Teaching
- WOW! I Want to Take That Class Podcast hosted by Dr. Robyne Elder and Dr. Lynda Leavitt
- Subscribe, download, and listen to the WOW! I want to take that class! podcast to hear faculty interviews about their individualized approaches in the classroom, how they apply instructional strategies that students will use in the future, and learning innovative lessons.