Lindenwood University uses the Transact Campus system to support ID card, mobile credentials, door access control, and point-of-sale services.
Lindenwood Pride Pass Using iOS
What You Need
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Apple Watch Series 1 or later
- Watch OS 5 or later
- Signed into iCloud. (If two devices are used, both must be signed into same iCloud account).
- Transact eAccounts app
- Activated Lindenwood Pride Pass eAccount
Get Your Lindenwood Mobile Pride Pass
- Download the Transact eAccounts App for Apple.
- Select Lindenwood University.
- Login using your Lindenwood username and password.
- Approve through Authenticator.
- Use the "Add to Apple Wallet" button to add the Lindenwood Pride Pass.
- Repeat steps above for Apple Watch.
- To use your Lindenwood Pride Pass tap your device on a reader.
See detailed set up and use information below.
Note it may take up to 60 minutes for your Pride Pass to be fully active.
If you run into any issues with the mobile ID please take a couple of minutes to provide us this important feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org on the exact location and experience.
Set-Up for iPhone and Apple Watch Users
iOS Mobile Credential FAQ
Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you don't find your answer below please reach out to the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or (636) 255-5100