Lindenwood Pride Pass Using Android. Lindenwood University uses the Transact Campus system to support ID card, mobile credentials, door access control, and point-of-sale services.
Lindenwood Pride Pass Using Android
What You Need
- NFC enabled Android device
- version 5.0 or later
- Google Pay
- Activated Lindenwood Pride Pass eAccount
Get Your Lindenwood Mobile Pride Pass
- Enable NFC to on through settings.
- Open Google Pay and ensure it is the default payment method.
- Download and open the Transact eAccounts app.
- Search and select Lindenwood University.
- Login using your Lindenwood username and password.
- Click "Add to Google Pay”.
See detailed set up and use information below.
Note it may take up to 60 minutes for your Pride Pass to be fully active.
If you run into any issues with the mobile ID please take a couple of minutes to provide us this important feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org on the exact location and experience.
Set-Up for Android
Android Mobile Credential FAQ
Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you don't find your answer below please reach out to the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or (636) 255-5100