Lindenwood University Copy Center
The Lindenwood University Copy Center serves the St. Charles campus faculty and staff. The Copy Center is located on the first floor of the Spellmann Center building, it's the building with the big clock tower! Just go straight from the 1st floor elevators, past the double doors, the office is on the right.
Faculty and staff may send requests for copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing. It is preferred that your content be electronically sent ready to print. If you are unable to send an electronic request, you may drop off the print request in the Copy Center drop off bin. We work first come first serve, and do our best to accommodate urgent requests.
LOCKERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, ADDING SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY FOR REQUESTS.
- Electronically submitted print requests are preferred, must be print ready, and in an acceptable format.
- Acceptable request formats include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Visio and JPEG.
- Submit your requests as early as possible.
- Include a due date on your request, and details such as whether the job needs staples, 3-hole punch, or double-sided print, the more details the better!!
- Allow additional time for completing requests during midterms, finals, and back to school.
- Allow additional time for large requests.
- Links for print requests are not an acceptable format, all jobs must be submitted file-ready to print.
- Lockers are located around the corner of the Copy Center across from our E-Sports Arena.
- If you would like copies to be placed in a locker, indicate this in the request.
- Locker's assigned will follow with a reply email and include the specific locker information.
- An overnight print request drop box is available and located in the locker station, forms are on the table.
- Sending someone else to pickup copies? Please, indicate in reply email, we will ID at pickup.
Please note: Completion times apply during normal Monday - Friday business days, excludes holiday, weekend hours, as well as inclement weather or campus closures.
For more information contact the IT Help Desk (636) 255-5100