Lindenwood University Copy Center
The Lindenwood University Copy Center serves the St. Charles campus faculty and staff. The Copy Center is located on the first floor of the Library and Academic Resource Center (LARC). All jobs can be picked up from our help desk.
Faculty and staff may send requests for copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing. It is preferred that your content be electronically sent ready to print. We work first come first serve, and do our best to accommodate urgent requests.
Print Jobs are securely stored in our back office. All jobs can be picked up from our help desk by providing an Employee or State Issued ID.
- Electronically submitted print requests are preferred, must be print ready, and in an acceptable format.
- Acceptable request formats include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Visio and JPEG.
- Submit your requests as early as possible.
- Include a due date on your request, and details such as whether the job needs staples, 3-hole punch, or double-sided print, the more details the better!!
- Allow additional time for completing requests during midterms, finals, and back to school.
- Allow additional time for large requests.
- Requests over 10,000 pages are subject to charge back of the requestor’s Cost Center. Color copies are .05 cents per page while black/white copies are .02 cents per page.
- Card Stock requests over 100 pages are subject to charge back of the requestor’s Cost Center. Card Stock print jobs cost .12 cents per page. Alternatively, the requestor may provide their own Card Stock for any Card Stock requests.
- Links for print requests are not an acceptable format, all jobs must be submitted file-ready to print.
- Sending someone else to pickup copies? Please, indicate in reply email, we will ID at pickup.
- If the print job is confidential in nature (Exams) the requestor must pickup the print job and will be required to show ID.
Please note: Completion times apply during normal Monday - Friday business days, excludes holiday, weekend hours, as well as inclement weather or campus closures.
For more information contact the IT Help Desk (636) 255-5100