The investigators, advisors and appeal and hearing officers will be trained at least annually by the Title IX Coordinator and/or outside sources on issues relating to Sexual Harassment, including the definition and scope of the university’s education program or activity, serving impartially, issues of relevance to create an investigative report and issues of relevance during questioning at the live hearing and using technology at live hearings.
Please find the annual training listed below:
- Thompson Coburn Module 1 - Fundamentals of the Law
- Thompson Coburn Module 2 - Formal Complaints
- Thompson Coburn Module 3 - Investigations & Informal Resolutions
- Thompson Coburn Module 4 - Hearings
- Thompson Coburn Module 5 - Determinations
- Thompson Coburn Module 6 - Appeals
These materials are also available for review by contacting Lindenwood's Title IX Office at (636) 255-2275 or firstname.lastname@example.org.