A vibrant community of professionals taking the lead in transforming the professional space.
Support the creative process of generating, developing and implementing ideas that innovate our programs.
What We Do
The College of Education and Human Services' Center for Innovation & Insight is designed to support the creative process and organizational application of generating, developing and communicating transformational ideas. We leverage design – thinking processes, value the power of diversity, equity and inclusion, and champion quality candidate preparation, professional advancement and research development. The College of Education and Human Services' Center for Innovation & Insight provides dedicated focus on increasing accessibility, delivering high-quality programs and developing high value to our learners.
- Economic Education Center
- Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- Effect of a Novel Blend of Plant Protein and Additional Ingredients on Resistance Training Adaptations
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student Advising and Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services