Skip to Main Content

Who is eligible to enroll in continuing education courses?

Anyone who has completed a bachelor’s degree is eligible for continuing education.  This program is designed for educators who seek additional graduate credit to meet state recertification requirements, increase knowledge in a specific subject area or enhance your earning power.

How do I register for continuing education courses?

You would need to register and pay with your credit card for the course you completed by using the continuing education application.

What is the refund policy?

The reason we request that you do not register for the course until it is completed is because our policy that we do NOT offer refunds for continuing education courses. 

How do I request an official transcript?

An official transcript can be requested online or in person. Learn more about your transcript request options..

Is your university Accredited?

Lindenwood University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, which is our regional accrediting body.  View our Statement of Accreditation Status.

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301