Allied health professionals plays an essential role in the delivery of health care and related services in the U.S. and throughout the world. The Department of Health Sciences recognize the value of advancing education.
60% of the U.S. healthcare workforce can be classified as allied health professionals. At Lindenwood University, we provide bachelor degree opportunities for individuals who are licensed allied health professionals or interested in becoming licensed as a paramedic.
- Initial education for those interested in becoming paramedics (pre-licensure program).
- Bachelors degree completion for licensed paramedics (post-licensure program).
- Bachelors continuation program for allied health professionals with an associates of applied science (AAS) degree in health field or allied health.
- Applied Science (BAS)
- Paramedicine (BS)
Athletic Training (MS)
- Admission Criteria and Application Process
Exercise Science (BS)
- Exercise Science Articulation Agreements
Health Sciences (MS)
- Current Students
Computer Science Resources
- Prospective Students
- Advising Tools
- Program Information
- Research Opportunities