Admission to Lindenwood University is based upon a review of the applicant's previous academics and life experience.
Congratulations! As an employee of CarShield, you are eligible for the Lindenwood GOLD Program, which includes a tuition discount and more!
Lindenwood is a proud supporter of CarShield employees and is committed to providing affordable opportunities for continuing education and growth. Qualified employees of CarShield are eligible for a preferred tuition rate through the Lindenwood GOLD Program.
- Up to a $70 per credit hour discount for employees
- Ask your liaison about possible discount opportunities for spouses
- The $30 application fee is waived
- More than 130 undergraduate and graduate degree options
- Flexible formats to meet your adult needs: Accelerated degree, Evening and Graduate, or Online
- Convenient scheduling options, including one night per week, online, and hybrid course options
- With eight regional centers throughout the metro area, there is a location convenient for you
- Courses available in the classroom or online
- Assistance in applying tuition reimbursement through our ‘Corporate Promissory Program’
- Have credits from another college? Let our team help with an educational plan to maximize use of your transfer credits
Your degree is closer than you think! Classes are starting soon!
Contact your CarShield Lindenwood Liaison, Donnie Wieland at 636-627-6602 or at DWieland@lindenwood.edu to get started with your personalized education plan today.
We are excited to tell you more about how you can succeed at Lindenwood!
Come see our campus locations and meet our team to help answer your questions!
Cisco Networking Academy, a Cisco Corporate Social Responsibility program, puts everything you need to deliver a top-quality IT skills and career building program into a single online learning platform.