Foliotek is Lindenwood University - College of Education and Human Services’ online portfolio documenting student mastery of program competencies. All students in all programs of study will upload critical program assessments into Foliotek, allowing faculty to evaluate submissions in order to verify that students have met the target on the identified standards. Foliotek also provides evaluators and College of Education and Human Services personnel with formative and summative data for continuous improvement. Important information is listed below.
- All students will use Foliotek to submit key program assessments, artifacts, applications, and evaluations.
- All students will typically purchase Foliotek through Canvas during the first semester in which students are enrolled in their program of study.
- All students should check with their content major advisor for details about when and how to purchase Foliotek.
Foliotek Administrator and Contact
Dr. Janette Ralston
- Initial Certification Degrees
- Education (MA)
- Education (MAE)
- Teaching (MA) Certification Preparation
- Minors and Certificates
- Documents and Handbooks
- Leadership (EdD)
- Counseling (MA)