Here's what you need to do and where you need to be in order to receive your degree.
Instructions for Graduating Students
|College||Date||Arrival Time||Start Time|
|Plaster College of Business and Entrepreneurship||5/6/22||6 p.m.||7 p.m.|
|College of Arts and Humanities||5/7/22||9 a.m.||10 a.m.|
|College of Science, Technology, and Health||5/7/22||1 p.m.||2 p.m.|
|College of Education and Human Services||5/7/22||6 p.m.||7 p.m.|
- Place an order for your cap and gown prior to the March 1 deadline.
- Location for the ceremonies will be on the Lindenwood campus in the Hyland Arena.
- Students should enter through the Evans Commons entrance.
- Students will receive a card at the check-in table (located in front of the Evans cafeteria) on the day of the ceremony. The card includes the student’s name and line-up information. Please keep this card with you during the ceremony and make sure that you have it when you walk toward the stage. You will present the card to the reader on stage.
- Honors cords will be issued to eligible students at the check-in on the day of the event.
- Students will line up and march into the arena by degree level.
- All degree levels will be awarded from the highest level in a descending order.
- We will live-stream the ceremony on our website.
- Tickets will be issued for this event, guest seating will be a first-come, first-served basis. The number of tickets issued per student will be determined at a future date.
- We encourage you to enter the arena dressed in your regalia. No security will be available to protect personal belongings.
- Guests may enter the building 1 ½ hours before the event begins. Guests should enter through either entrance of the Hyland Arena.