All graduates participating in the commencement ceremony are required to wear appropriate academic attire. Participants should not borrow or plan to use regalia from a prior ceremony. All orders MUST be placed using the Herff Jones website for the May ceremonies. Graduates will need to use our online regalia ordering option.
Online orders must be placed between January 24 and March 1 by 11:59 p.m. (EST) by going to the Herff Jones website listed below and clicking on the link “RESERVE A CAP AND GOWN”.
- Select your degree level (Bachelor, Master, Specialist, or Doctorate).
- Select your shipping method, you will be charged a fee for the optional “home shipping” method.
- Two options - click the “Cap & Gown” at the top of the screen to order the cap/gown/tassel or click the optional “Order your Graduation Package” link if you are interested in purchasing additional items such as announcements, frames, etc.
- Choose your regalia and complete questions regarding your area of study and measurements.
- Then click the “Proceed to Checkout” link and complete the remaining questions.
- We will notify students via their student email once the regalia has arrived at the campus bookstore that will include pick-up instructions if they have selected “ship to campus” option.
The conferral fees that are applied to the student’s account are contingent upon degree level and the amounts are as follows, $100 undergraduate, $125 graduate, and $200 doctoral. All outstanding Lindenwood charges must be paid before diplomas are released. All graduating students must pay the conferral fee regardless of whether the students choose to participate in the ceremony.