Skip to Main Content

Oct 15

Special Notice Regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic

Roaring Return

For important updates on Lindenwood University campus safety precautions and associated information from public health officials, please visit our Roaring Return page and the CDC's COVID-19 site. Complete the Initial Assessment Survey to report symptoms, exposure, or positive test results of COVID-19.

Roaring Return - Student Counseling and Resource Center Frequently Asked Questions

Roaring Return - Student Counseling and Resource Center Frequently Asked Questions

With Lindenwood University’s announcement regarding the Roaring Return to campus this Fall, we are committed to providing prospective students and their families opportunities to connect with our campus community.

Student Counseling and Resource Center (SCRC)

Student Counseling and Resource Center Logo

Hours of Operation and Location

The Student Counseling and Resource Center (SCRC) is in the Evans Commons building on the 3rd floor in the Wellness Center.

The SCRC will remain open 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday, but all counseling sessions will be virtual. Please contact the SCRC at (636) 949-4522 for an appointment.

Connect With Us On Social Media


The SCRC’s mission is to help students obtain academic success, personal growth, and balance that lead to rich, full, whole lives encompassing mental and physical health through counseling, promotion of self-care and consultation that reflects social justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion.

Who We Are

The SCRC assists students in addressing psychological and adjustment issues (i.e. depression, anxiety and relationships) that can negatively impact academic performance, retention, graduation rates, and quality of life.

Who We Help

Any main campus Lindenwood Student (undergraduate and graduate) can take advantage of our free, voluntary, and confidential counseling services.

Happy National Coming Out Day!
October 11, 2020

"..coming out in a heteronormative and cisnormative world can be challenging." GLSEN*
In honor of National Coming Out Day, we celebrate the bravery of those who have proudly come out as LGBTQ+. 

For more information on coming out, please see the below resources: 

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301