Hours of Operation and Location
The Student Counseling and Resource Center (SCRC) is in the Evans Commons building on the 3rd floor in the Wellness Center.
The SCRC is open 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Please contact the SCRC at (636) 949-4541 for an appointment.
Connect With Us On Social Media
The SCRC’s mission is to help students obtain academic success, personal growth, and balance that lead to rich, full, whole lives encompassing mental and physical health through counseling, promotion of self-care and consultation that reflects social justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Who We Are
The SCRC assists students in addressing psychological and adjustment issues (i.e. depression, anxiety and relationships) that can negatively impact academic performance, retention, graduation rates, and quality of life.
Who We Help
Any main campus Lindenwood Student (undergraduate and graduate) can take advantage of our free, voluntary, and confidential counseling services.
Department of Social Services
Appointments with the Department of Social Services are now available! Please call the SCRC at 636-949-4541 to make an appointment.
What services are offered?
- Health Care: help to pay for medical care
- Food Assistance: help with feeding your family
- Child Care: help to pay for your child
- Temporary Cash Assistance for Needy Families: provide cash assistance for basic family needs
- Nursing Home Care: help to pay cost for nursing home care
- Other Support: blind/visually impaired, child support, and home and community based programs
IF YOU ARE IN CRISIS…
If you are in crisis and need support, call the SCRC at (636) 949-4541 Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. If it is after 5pm or on the weekend, call Public Safety at (636) 949-4911 or 911.
- Residence Halls
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Student Counseling and Resource Center