Appointments with the Department of Social Services are now available! Please call the SCRC at 636-949-4541 to make an appointment.
What services are offered?
- Health Care: help to pay for medical care
- Food Assistance: help with feeding your family
- Child Care: help to pay for your child
- Temporary Cash Assistance for Needy Families: provide cash assistance for basic family needs
- Nursing Home Care: help to pay cost for nursing home care
- Other Support: blind/visually impaired, child support, and home and community based programs