Skip to Main Content

Jul 2

The Plan to Reopen Campus

Roaring Return

Lindenwood University has implemented a phased return to campus and will begin the fall semester as scheduled on August 24. Lindenwood personnel and offices continue to be available for business by telephone and email. Please visit for continued updates and information about health and safety policies.

What are the Business Office hours of operation and location?

What are the Business Office hours of operation and location?

Fiscal Affairs & Business Office
Monday - Friday         8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Student Account Representatives
Monday-Friday  8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Who is my Student Account Representative?

When is my tuition payment due?

All tuition and fees are payable prior to the start of class. Undergraduate semester tuition and fees are due August 1st for fall semester and December 15th for spring semester. Graduate semester, Accelerated Degree Programs and MBA tuition and fees are due by the first day of class.

Can I enroll if I owe a balance from a prior term?

Students who have not met their financial obligations may have a business hold placed on their accounts. Students with business holds are prevented from obtaining transcripts and enrolling in classes. In addition, students whose accounts are not paid in full at the time of graduation will not receive a diploma or any other certification of program completion.

How much will it cost for me to take classes at Lindenwood?

The amount that a student is charged depends on many factors. The rates depend on if you are undergraduate or graduate, a campus resident or commuter, and if you are a semester, MBA or Accelerated Degree Programs student. Also, depending on which course(s) that you are taking, there may be course fees. Please refer to the Tuition and Fees page.

For undergraduate day students, we have an Undergraduate Fee Calculator that will help you determine if you will have an out of pocket amount. This form is only an estimate, but may be a useful tool for your semester financial planning.

How do I get a book voucher?

Book vouchers are only issued if there is excess financial aid. 

To obtain a Book Voucher, please email your Student Account Representative. If eligible, disbursement of book vouchers will begin approximately two weeks before class starts.

How do I get my 1098-T form online?

The 1098-t is located in the Student Portal under “My 1098-T” 

When will I receive a refund of my excess financial aid?

For terms beginning in January 2020 and going forward, we will not require a refund request. We will be analyzing all student accounts and refunding all qualified credits and confirmed attendance weekly. Disbursements will begin the second Friday of every term. Please visit the Refund page for more information.

Who do I notify about an address and a last name change?

Your address can be updated through contacting the Academic Services Office or through completing the Change of Address form which can be found in your student portal under the Forms and Handbooks tab.
A name change can only be processed through the Academic Services Office.

Where can I get a transcript?

Transcripts can be requested online, only.

Unless otherwise prohibited by law, transcripts will not be issued for students who have unsatisfied financial obligations with the University.


Where online can I get a printout of my charges and payments to give my employer?

You can print a billing statement from your Student Portal under “My Billing Statement”. A schedule of your classes can be printed from “My Schedule.”

What address should I use if I am paying my bill though my bank's online bill pay service?

Lindenwood University
Attn: Business Office
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301

What are my payment options and what methods of payment do you accept?

Please visit Payment Information for details.

What is flywire?

Lindenwood University has partnered with flywire to streamline the tuition & fee payment process for our international students. flywire offers multiple payment options and excellent foreign exchange rates. They’ll ensure your payment arrives safely and accurately.

Learn More about Flywire.

What is the convenience fee?

What is the convenience fee?

2.75% for domestic transactions* and 4.25% international transactions* is the convenience fee established to cover the debit and credit card transaction fees with on line payments.. *Note: Convenience fee percentage is subject to change.

Is there any way I can avoid paying a convenience fee?

You can avoid paying the 2.75% domestic* and 4.25 international* convenience fee by paying online with an e-check, an electronic debit to your checking or savings account. You may also pay by personal check sent via U.S. Mail and made payable to Lindenwood University and addressed to: 

Lindenwood University
Business Office
209 South Kingshighway
St Charles, Missouri 63301 

Payments can be remitted in person by visiting the Fiscal Affairs & Business Office, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Always remember to include your student ID number on the check.

If I use my debit card to pay my student account charges, will I be charged the convenience fee

Yes. If you use your debit card to pay your student account charges, you will be charged the 2.75%*/4.25%* convenience fee.

Will the convenience fee that I am charged be included on my university student account statement?

No. The convenience fee is assessed by a third party company, in addition to the payment on the student account.

How will this appear on my credit card statement?

Two separate transactions will appear on your credit card statement: One transaction for the student account payment and one transaction for the convenience fee.

What if I’m getting a refund for tuition and fees, because of a credit balance on my student account and I paid my account with a credit card?

The University is required to refund any overpayments made by credit card back to the credit card account. The convenience fee is non-refundable.

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301