Skip to Main Content

Each state issues its own teaching certificates based on its own requirements. Upon passing the state-mandated exit assessment and successfully completing the planned degree program, each Lindenwood University College of Education and Human Services student applies for certification to teach in Missouri. The student who wishes to seek certification in other states should seek advice from the Department of Education in the state in which the student is seeking certification. A list of those contacts are located on the College of Education and Human Services webpage. The Lindenwood certification officer at can assist students who are pursuing certification in other states.

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301