The Master of Arts in Education provides students an opportunity to select among a number of content areas including in:
- Curriculum and Instruction Emphasis
- Designing and Implementing K-12 e-Learning Graduate Certificate
- Dyslexia Graduate Certificate
- Integrated School Library and Technology Graduate Certificate
- Leadership Graduate Certificate
This degree does not lead to DESE certification.
Students seeking a Master of Arts in Education (MAE) must meet the following entry requirements:
- Hold a Baccalaureate Degree.
- Complete Admission to Lindenwood University’s Graduate Program.
The Master of Arts in Education is offered in traditional, hybrid, and online formats.