Master of Arts in Education (MAE) offered in On-campus, Online, and Hybrid formats.
The Master of Arts in Education provides students an opportunity to select among a number of content areas including in:
- Education, MA with Curriculum and Instruction Emphasis
- Education, MA with Designing and Implementing K-12 e-Learning Graduate Certificate
- Education, MA with Endeavor STEM Teaching Certificate
- Education, MA with Integrated School Library and Technology Graduate Certificate
This degree does not lead to DESE certification.
Students seeking a Master of Arts in Education (MAE) must meet the following entry requirements:
- Hold a Baccalaureate Degree.
- Complete Admission to Lindenwood University’s Graduate Program.
- Initial Certification Degrees
- Education (MA)
- Education (MAE)
- Teaching (MA) Certification Preparation
- Minors and Certificates
- Documents and Handbooks
- Counseling (MA)
- Leadership (EdD)