Lindenwood Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) in cooperation with school districts, select educational agencies, and recognized experts in their field, provides graduate credit opportunities for K-12 Educators and Counselors in a flexible manner and at an affordable price.
Graduate credit hours earned through K-12 professional development courses and workshops are not transferrable into a degree program at Lindenwood. However, these hours are generally used to meet school district requirements for professional development (plus hours), and state licensure renewal requirements. Check with your individual school district, state board, or institution for applicability. Graduate credits are nonrefundable.
- ASCAU Specialist Trainings - For school counselors nationwide
- Credit4Teachers - Research-based courses for teachers nationwide
- School Districts - District specific courses for district employees
Academic Terms for K-12 Educators and Counselors: Students are encouraged to register for graduate credit well before the semester ends. Courses available in one semester may not be available in the next, unless they are rolling courses like ASCA U, LETRS, and Credit4Teachers.
To avoid transcript delays, we encourage you to register at least 15 days before the semester ends.
- Summer 2023: May 15, 2023 - August 6, 2023
- Fall 2023: August 21, 2023 - December 8, 2023
- Spring 2024: January 8, 2024 - May 3, 2024
- Summer 2024: May 13, 2024 - August 4, 2024
**Advance registrations for a new term are open once the prior term ends.
** Grades & transcripts are available approximately by the third week of each month for ASCAU and Credit4Teachers and for all other courses approximately two weeks after the term ends.
**Registrations are open all year long for ASCAU, LETRS, Credit4Teachers courses.