Facts and figures about Lindenwood University
Data presented is relevant to the most recent reporting time period - Fall 2021.
Enrollment and Academics
- Over 80 undergraduate and 30 graduate programs
- Student-to-faculty ratio is 15:1
- Students from 50 states and over 70 countries
- Lindenwood University Enrollment
- Undergraduate Students: 4,808
- Graduate Students: 2,192
- Freshman profile: St. Charles degree-seeking, first-time freshmen
- Of 863 students
- 55% Female
- 42% Male
- 3% Does Not Apply, Genderqueer, Non-Binary, Transgender Female, Transgender Male
- 90.7% Residential Students
- 99% receiving some form of financial aid
- 3.36 mean high school GPA
- 61% of students chose to be test-optional
- Among students submitting a score:
- 25% had a score of 21 or lower
- 75% had a score of 22 or higher
- Ethnicity: American Indian/Alaskan Native (1%), Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander (1%), Asian (2%), Two or More Races (7.5%), Unknown Ethnicity (7.5%), Hispanic (1%), Black/African American (12%), Non-Citizen (10%), White/Caucasian (67%)
- By Region: Pacific (1%), Other [U.S. Territory, Armed Forces, Etc.] (1%), Northeast (1%), West (5%), South (5%), International (10%), Midwest (77%)
- 30 NCAA Division I sports including:
- Women's basketball, gymnastics, lacrosse, and more.
- Men's baseball, soccer, track and field, and more.
- 14 Intercollegiate Club sports including:
- Cheer, eSports, men and women's ice hockey, and more.
- Over 60 clubs and organizations including academic organizations, fraternity and sorority life, multicultural organizations, special interest groups, and community service clubs.