The Quality Assurance Argument being developed by Lindenwood University Action Teams provides evidence that Lindenwood is meeting all quality and continuous improvement expectations of these five criteria. Core components of each criterion can be found on the HLC Criteria for Accreditation page.
Are you interested in applying or nominating a colleague?
Please submit a completed Application / Nomination Form to email@example.com.
For an informal conversation about becoming an Action Team member, feel free to contact Dr. Renee Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Criterion 1. Mission
The institution’s mission is clear and articulated publicly; it guides the institution’s operations.
Dr. Shenika Harris
Associate Professor, Spanish
- Janet Schulte - Certification Coordinator, College of Science, Technology, and Health
Criterion 2. Integrity: Ethical and Responsible Conduct
The institution acts with integrity; its conduct is ethical and responsible.
Assistant Vice President, Marketing
Dr. Kathi Vosevich
Dean, College of Arts and Humanities
- Dr. Michiko Nohara-LeClair - Senior Professor, Psychology
- Dr. Justine Pas - Associate Professor, English
Criterion 3. Teaching and Learning: Quality, Resources, and Support
The institution provides quality education, wherever and however its offerings are delivered.
Dr. Jennifer Mack
Associate Professor, Accounting
Dr. Christie Rodgers
Associate Vice President, Student Advising and Support Services
- Director, First Year Programs
- Dr. Gabriela Romero - Associate Professor, Spanish
- Adam Valencic - Instructional Designer II, Lindenwood Online
Criterion 4. Teaching and Learning: Evaluation and Improvement
The institution demonstrates responsibility for the quality of its educational programs, learning environments, and support services, and it evaluates their effectiveness for student learning through processes designed to promote continuous improvement.
Dr. Tom Godar
Associate Professor, Athletic Training
Dr. Kate Herrell
Associate Professor, Music
- Dr. Geremy Carnes - Associate Professor, English
- Dr. James Hutson - Professor, Art and Design
- Dr. Lynda Leavitt - Professor, Educational Leadership
- Dr. Julie Turner - Professor, Nonprofit Administration
Criterion 5. Institutional Effectiveness, Resources and Planning
The institution’s resources, structures, and processes are sufficient to fulfill its mission, improve the quality of its educational offerings, and respond to future challenges and opportunities.
Dr. Scott Hasty
Associate Professor, Chemistry
- Dr. Amy Estlund - Assistant Professor, Public Health
- Dr. Mike Marzano - Professor, Management
- Dr. Travis McMaken - Associate Professor, Religion