President Porter established the President’s Equity and Inclusion Council (PEIC) in June 2020. The Council recognizes Lindenwood University’s entire diverse community. It is dedicated to ensuring that Lindenwood University fosters a welcoming culture of respect and value to all community members. The mission of Council is to promote fairness, integrity and equity, to provide an environment free of discrimination and harassment, and to lead efforts to create an inclusive academic and work environment.
The Council works in conjunction with Diversity Equity and Inclusion Taskforce to promote university wide diversity initiatives, programming and training. Many members of the PEIC also serve on the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Taskforce and work towards bringing awareness towards campus wide DEI efforts.
To contact the Council, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (636) 949-4727.
- Dr. John Porter, President
- Mary Pat Carl, Title IX Coordinator
- Kelly Moyich, Associate Vice President, Student Affairs, Community Equity, and Inclusion
- Eric Rhone, Alumnus
- Nicole Sullivan, Executive Assistant to the President
- Dr. Nichole Torbitzky, Assistant Professor, University Chaplain
- Dr. Pernell Witherspoon, Associate Professor, Criminology and Criminal Justice