Graduate Certificate offered in On-campus, Online, and Hybrid formats.
Lindenwood University’s Designing and Implementing K-12 e-Learning Graduate Certificate specifically designed to empower teachers with the expertise to design and deliver outstanding educational experiences for K-12 students in a variety of e-Learning environments.
- You will learn to leverage the latest technologies, design learning experiences to support students’ individual needs,
- Acquire a skill set that prepares you to support 21st century learning with the most current digital instructional best practices.
- Cultivate your proficiency and enrich your skill set for e-Learning instruction for K-12 students
- You can accomplish all of this with the Online Graduate Degree Certificate in Designing and Implementing K-12 e-Learning.
This graduate certificate is a transcripted certificate but is not a DESE Certification.
- Initial Certification Degrees
- Education (MA)
- Education (MAE)
- Teaching (MA) Certification Preparation
- Minors and Certificates
- Documents and Handbooks
- Counseling (MA)
- Leadership (EdD)