The mission of the Lindenwood Institutional Review Board (IRB) is to protect the rights, welfare, and dignity of participants in human subjects research conducted by faculty, staff, and students of Lindenwood University. The Lindenwood IRB is actively engaged in:
- Ethical review of research involving human subjects at Lindenwood University
- Developing education and guidance for the Lindenwood University research community
- Providing personalized consultation for behavioral and biomedical researchers
- Facilitating excellence and quality assurance in research design and practice
- Promoting community-engaged research for the St. Louis metro area
What needs approval by the IRB?
All research involving human subjects conducted by faculty, staff, or students of Lindenwood University must be approved by the Lindenwood IRB prior to the conduct of any research activities.
When does the IRB Meet?
Exempt and Expedited applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications that require review by the Full Board must be submitted at least one week prior to the following meeting dates to be included on the agenda.
|St. Charles Campus IRB||Belleville Campus IRB|
|Friday, September 7||TBD|
|Friday, September 21|
|Friday, October 5|
|Friday, October 19|
|Friday, November 2|
|Friday, November 16|
|Friday, December 7|