Lindenwood IRB Policy
- Lindenwood IRB Policy & Procedure: IRB Manual (rev. 5/2013). Please note this document is currently undergoing complete revision in anticipation of compliance with revisions to 45 CFR 46 effective 1/2019.
Lindenwood IRB Guidance
- Recruiting Participants
- Consenting and Assent Research Participants
- Identifying and Minimizing Risks
- Protecting Research Data and Materials
- Research Compliance
- Internet and Social Media in Research
- Classroom Research
- Education Research
How Do I Create a Qualtrics Account?
To create a Qualtrics account, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Lindenwood email address
LU Qualtrics administrators will not be able to process request for new accounts without this information.
Your Lindenwood email address is your login. You will receive a password reset email for the account so that you can create your own password. It will likely show up in your “junk mail” folder. The link will expire so update your password as soon as possible.
How do I use Qualtrics?
You can access some very good Qualtrics tutorials once you log in by clicking in the upper right corner. Look for “Help and Feedback”.
For research and IRB-related questions please contact the Institutional Review Board Office.