Lindenwood warmly welcomes military students to our campuses and online programs.
Meanwhile, here are some answers to frequently asked questions:
What can Lindenwood University do for me?
Lindenwood University is a VA Approved "Yellow Ribbon School" and proud to be a Military Friendly School. We're in the "top 15% of schools nationwide that deliver the best experience for military students" by doing the following:
- Lindenwood goes the extra mile to help military members navigate enrollment and graduation processes.
- We guarantee that our military students always find two classes they need for every term.
- You will have an academic advisor who will answer questions and help ensure you move confidently forward in your studies.
- If you are applying for evening, graduate, or online programs, our admissions team will request for you transcripts necessary to be admitted and will waive the usual transcript fees. (Does not apply to transfer credits.)
- Faculty members are incredibly dedicated and teach in classrooms that usually have no more than 40 students, and often fewer.
What degrees are best suited for military members?
Lindenwood offers several online degrees. We are especially excited about two new degrees developed specifically with military members in mind:
You will also want to consider these dynamic online degree programs:
How will an online degree fit with my busy schedule?
Perfectly! You can complete coursework at any time of the day or night.
Can I take classes during the day on campus?
Absolutely! If you are looking for a traditional campus experience, come visit our historic campus in St. Charles, Missouri. You can elect to commute or to live on campus. Approximately 4,000 residential students attend day courses. You can also reside at or commute to our full-service campus in Belleville, Illinois.
Both campuses offer great resources:
- Academic advising
- State-of-the-art classrooms
- Dining halls
- Workout facilities
- Sporting events
What options do I have for on-ground evening and graduate programs?
There are lots of options! Some graduate programs conduct day classes. Most are offered in the evening through our School of Accelerated Degree Programs. Evening classes meet one evening a week at centers throughout the St. Louis metro region.