Lindenwood University Copy Center
The Lindenwood University Copy Center serves faculty and staff on the St. Charles campus, located on the first floor of Spellmann Center.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Copy Center staff is unavailable from 12 - 1 p.m. daily for lunch.
Faculty and staff may send items to be copied to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24 hours for processing. Content may be emailed or dropped off during regular hours of operation.
Lockers are available for your convenience, adding security and confidentiality for requests.
- Lockers are located on One Roar Plaza around the corner of the Copy Center, and next to Spellmann Computer Lab.
- If you would like copies to be placed in a locker, indicate this in the emailed print request, a reply email will include locker information.
- An overnight print request drop box is available and located in the locker station.
- It is preferred that you electronically submit all print requests. Thank you in advance.
- A 24 hour processing policy is enforced and pertains to standard M-F business days. This excludes holiday, or weekend hours as well as inclement weather closures.
For more information, contact the Copy Center at (636) 949-4565 or the IT Help Desk (636) 255-5100