Lindenwood University Copy Center
The Lindenwood University Copy Center serves faculty and staff on the St. Charles campus, located on the first floor of Spellmann Center.
Hours of Operation:
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
Copy center staff will be unavailable from 11:00 a.m. to noon daily for lunch.
Faculty and staff may send items to be copied to email@example.com. Please allow 24 hours for processing. Content may be emailed or dropped off during regular hours of operation.
Lockers are available for your convenience.
- Lockers are located on the first floor to the right of the Copy Center next to Spellmann Center Computer Lab.
- They face the open study area near the One Roar Plaza Patio & overlooking the Football Field.
- When submitting your print request, indicate if you would like copies to be placed in a locker, then a reply email will include the locker combination code with directions when your request is completed.
- Lockers add security and confidentiality for all your print requests. There is an overnight print request drop box marked and located at the locker station as well, just complete and attach a request form provided at the station when dropping off your request(s).
- Please note, the 24 hour processing time pertains to business days and does not include holiday or weekend hours when submitting requests. It is preferred that you electronically submit all print requests. Thank you in advance.
For more information, contact the Copy Center at (636) 949-4565 or the IT Helpdesk (636) 255-5100