Lindenwood University Copy Center
The Lindenwood University Copy Center serves the St. Charles campus faculty and staff.
The Copy Center is located on the first floor of the Spellmann Center building, it's the building with the big clock tower! Just go straight from the 1st floor elevators, past the double doors, the office is on the right.
Tentative Hours of Operation:
The Copy Center is Closed until further notice due to COVID-19 announcement and Lindenwood's temporary move to on-line virtual classes for all students and faculty.
Lindenwood’s number one priority is the health and well-being of the campus community, and the community as a whole.
The IT Copy Center will be closed for production as a preventive measure, this service disruption relates to our recent announcement related to COVID-19 as a preventive measure. This will be in effect until classes resume on campus.
- As you move to virtual classes you can scan to your email documents, up to 25 mb, or about 25 copies at a time.
- If you are working on campus you can scan or print from the Biz Hub printers across campus
- See our article in Team Dynamix Knowledge Base for Self-Service Printing, Scanning
Campus leadership stresses that there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 among Lindenwood students, faculty, or staff.
We feel this move is the responsible course of action to limit the spread of this virus.
Thank you for your team work and we appreciate your patience, contact the IT Helpdesk if you need support.
Regular Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Copy Center is closed from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. daily for lunch.
Faculty and staff may send requests for copy to email@example.com.
Please allow 24-48 hours for processing. It is preferred that your content be electronically sent ready to print. Also, if you are unable to send an electronic request, you may manually drop off the print job during regular hours of operation. We work first come first serve, and do our best to accommodate urgent requests.
Lockers are available for your convenience, adding security and confidentiality for requests.
- Electronically submitted print requests are preferred, print ready, in an acceptable format.
- Acceptable request formats include: Microsoft Office 365,Word, Excel,PowerPoint, PDF, Visio,J-Peg, etc.
- Submit your requests as early as possible, include a due date on your request, to improve production.
- If possible please submit requests a week in advance for production leveling.
- Indicate a due date on all requests, and details, the more the better.
- Please allow additional time for completing requests during midterms, finals, and back to school.
- Please allow additional time for large request submissions over 1,000 copies.
- Links for print requests are not an acceptable format, all jobs must be submitted file-ready to print.
- Scanning from books, is not preferred, all jobs must be submitted file-ready to print.
- Lockers are located right, around the corner of the Copy Center, and next to Spellmann Computer Lab.
- If you would like copies to be placed in a locker, indicate this in the request.
- Locker's assigned will follow with a reply email and include the specific locker information.
- An overnight print request drop box is available and located in the locker station, forms are on the table.
- Sending someone else to pickup copies? Please, indicate in reply email, we will ID at pickup.
- A 24 -48 hour processing policy is enforced and pertains to standard requests.
- Please note: completion times apply during normal Monday - Friday business days, excludes holiday, weekend hours, as well as inclement weather or campus closures.
For more information, contact the Copy Center at (636) 949-4565 or the IT Help Desk (636) 255-5100