Lindenwood University Copy Center
The Lindenwood University Copy Center serves faculty and staff on the St. Charles campus, located on the first floor of Spellmann Center.
Hours of Operation:
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
Copy Center staff will be unavailable from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. daily for lunch.
Faculty and staff may send items to be copied to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24 hours for processing. Content may be emailed or dropped off during regular hours of operation.
Lockers are available for your convenience. Lockers add security and confidentiality for print requests.
- Lockers are located on One Roar Plaza around the corner of the Copy Center, and next to Spellmann Computer Lab.
- If you would like copies to be placed in a locker, indicate this in the emailed print request, a reply email will include locker information.
- An overnight print request drop box is available and located in the locker station.
- It is preferred that you electronically submit all print requests. Thank you in advance.
- A 24 hour processing policy is enforced and pertains to standard M-F business days. This excludes holiday, or weekend hours as well as inclement weather closures.
For more information, contact the Copy Center at (636) 949-4565 or the IT Help Desk (636) 255-5100