Pivot is available at Lindenwood University for all faculty, staff, and students. Pivot will connect you with a comprehensive, global search platform for funding and support opportunities. Pivot also offers a profile system that can connect you with opportunities, partners, and ideas for further development.
As you set up a profile in Pivot, you will find:
- Opportunities for external financial support
- Scholarly profiles to match your work with funding and collaborators
- Calls for papers and presentations
- Undergraduate research, scholarship, and travel opportunities
- Data on past awarded federal, industry, and non-profit grants
Please take a look at the below FAQ to get started with Pivot. If you are interested in learning more about using this resource, please contact the Office for Research & Compliance (ORC) for direct assistance in grant searching, setting up automated search patterns in Pivot, and developing a strategic plan for your research, scholarship, or creative activity goals.