Lindenwood University offers select courses in area high schools through a dual enrollment program.
Students pay the required tuition and receive appropriate credit upon satisfactory completion of the course. Tuition and/or fees paid for enrollment in the Early College Start Program are non-refundable.
To enroll in one of our undergraduate classes during the Fall or Spring semesters, and be included in Lindenwood's Early College Start Program (dual enrollment), the student will need to provide the following materials:
- A Copy of the student's official transcript identifying Junior or Senior High School Status, as well as a grade point average of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
- A letter from a high school official (Counselor or Principal) giving Lindenwood permission to enroll the student (from the parent if the student has been home-schooled).
- Lindenwood University's Early College Start Application Form.
- Lindenwood University's Official Enrollment Form.
- A check in the amount equal to $100 per credit hour ($300 for a three hour class).
Partnering High Schools
- Gateway Science Academy
- Elsberry HS
- Jennings HS
- Lebanon HS
- Lutheran HS
- McCluer HS
- McCluer North HS
- Normandy HS
- Mehlville HS
- Parkway School District
- Troy Buchanan HS
- Warrenton HS
- Dual Credit (High School): $60.00 per credit hour
- Dual Enrollment (On Campus): $100.00 per credit hour
The student may review the course schedule and decide what class he or she is interested in taking for the semester. Students are eligible to take most "100" level classes and some "200" level classes. Counselors will help the student identify what classes might be best for the student at the time.
Interested students should contact Debbie Schachner at DSchachner@lindenwood.edu.