The LARC Media Center is Lindenwood University’s main resource for turning ideas and research into multimedia projects. An experienced staff is available to connect you with the knowledge and tools you need to bring your project to completion. All equipment and media resources are free to use for Lindenwood students, staff, and faculty. The LARC Media Center also offers facilities for post-production and other digital media endeavors, including a state-of-the-art theater featuring full surround sound.
- Multimedia production and editing facilities
- iLab maker facilities (Spring 2018)*
- Media Conversation (VHS to DVD)
- Scanning via the iLab (i.e. slide scanning, notes/text scanning, etc)
- 2 audiovisual editing/podcasting rooms
- Rental of video cameras, digital still DSLRs, camera drones, 360 cameras, and drawing tablets (Spring 2018). Note that some equipment requires training before you can use it.
*Updates on the iLab status will be made later in Fall 2017 semester)
The Library Media Center continues to expand with more popular titles, documentaries, and new technologies. If you have title suggestions or other resources you think the Media Center should have, fill out the Suggest a Title form.
For any questions or inquiries, please contact our media librarian: Michael Fetters.