Open Access to academic articles is rapidly becoming the norm, not the exception. In this presentation, we will go over the current landscape of Open Access publishing and what that means for you as an early career researcher.
Topics covered in the workshop:
- What is open access and why is this the best way to publish your work?
- How does open access differ from subscription?
- What charges might be involved?
- How do you avoid so called ‘predatory publishers’?
- And how can you best maximize your impact and reach?
This workshop will be held in LARC 124 on Thursday, September 19th at 12:30 pm. Questions? Contact Megan Phifer-Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org