The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is to oversee, support, and guide the university’s continuous improvement activities, including assessment, accreditation, and institutional research.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness promotes disciplined, data-informed decision-making and a robust, ethical research culture in an effort to build knowledge and continuously improve student and business outcomes at Lindenwood. In pursuit of these goals, the Office will:
- Oversee the assessment of student learning and overall institutional effectiveness.
- Analyze internal educational data and assist in the interpretation of externally- collected student data.
- Coordinate Lindenwood’s accreditation activities.
- Produce ongoing and ad hoc data reports to fulfill internal and external requests.
- Review existing research and best practices in the field.
- Organize action projects to make evidence-based changes in institutional practices.
Memorial Arts Building (MAB) 101 and 103
Director of Institutional Research
Memorial Arts Building (MAB) 102
Institutional Research Analyst
Memorial Arts Building (MAB) 103
Director of General Education Assessment
Dr. Robyne Elder
- Grants & Sponsored Research Services
- Research, Innovation, and Partnership Lab (RIPL)
- Human Subjects (IRB)
- Intellectual Property
Faculty & Staff
- Academic Program Assessment Guide
- Co-Curricular / Administrative Unit Guide
- Professional Development