Lindenwood University has teamed up with flywire to provide a streamlined way to make international wires for deposits and tuition payments. It’s fast, simple, and secure from any country anytime.
- Simple – no more back-and-forth with the school and the bank trying to get all the information you need to make a wire payment
- Secure – no more wondering if your payment has been received by Lindenwood. flywire keeps everyone informed throughout the transaction.
How it works:
- flywire accept payments from any country – typically in your home currency. They work to secure wholesale foreign exchange rates and lower transfer fees that are lower than traditional banks.
- Once you initiate payment on https://www.flywire.com/school/lindenwood you will receive detailed instructions on how to transfer funds to Lindenwood. flywire will keep you informed every step in the process, including when funds reach your student account.
- Create a booking with flywire every time you need to send money to Lindenwood.
- You can be assured that you will never have a short-payment due to unexpected transfer fees or bank charges. For more information, view the video about flywire and how to make payment using flywire.
- After you’ve made your payment – Log back in to the flywire (https://www.flywire.com/school/lindenwood) website to review the status of your payment. Lindenwood will be notified once flywire has guaranteed the funds, even if it is not credited to your account yet.
- flywire has 24/7 support available via phone, email, or skype. Please see flywire (https://www.flywire.com/school/lindenwood) support for contact information.