**Attention: Lindenwood University’s refund policy is changing**
For terms beginning in January 2020 and going forward, we will not require a refund request. We will be analyzing all student accounts and refunding all qualified credits with confirmed attendance weekly. Credits will not be carried over from one term to the next unless you have prior approval from the student refunds department. Overages that you do not wish to keep can be paid directly to your lender. If you need assistance in obtaining your loan servicer information, please go to https://nslds.ed.gov/nslds/nslds_SA/. The first available date for refunds will still be the second Friday of each term.
Partnership with BankMobile
- All refunds, with the exception of credit cards, online payments and parent plus credits, are processed through BankMobile. New students will receive a BankMobile Refund Selection Kit in the mail after they have enrolled in class.
- The kit will include a Personal Code that the student will use to go online and choose their refund preference: Electronic Deposit to another account, Electronic Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account, or paper check delivered by USPS. The selection is made at www.RefundSelection.com. A BankMobile Card is only issued if the BankMobile Vibe account is selected.
- If you did not receive a BankMobile Refund Selection Kit, please e-mail email@example.com and we can send you a personal code and instructions.
- If you do not log on with BankMobile to choose your preference your refund may be delayed.
- Pending aid will not be included in the amount refunded to you. This includes pending grants, scholarships, etc.
- Change to the book voucher policy: If you are issued a book voucher, the full amount of the voucher will be deducted from your account. Once the voucher expires, any unused portion will be credited to your student account and refunded to you if an overage exists.
- If a credit card was used to pay on a student account, and there is no other payment on the account, the credit must be returned to the card used to make the payment. The policy is the same for online credit card payments.
- If the credit on the student account includes a credit from a Parent Plus loan, the refund will be issued in the form of a check, up to the amount of the plus loan, to the parent and will be mailed to the address on the loan application. Any remaining credit will be issued to the student. If the parent wishes for the student to receive the credit, a letter must be faxed to (636) 949-4845 or brought to the business office and must contain the student’s name and ID, permission from the parent for the student to receive it, and the parents’ signature along with a copy of their photo ID.
- The list for the current refund week will be made available by Thursday afternoon. If you would like to see if your name has been added to the current list, please call the main line, (636) 949-4650, at that time.
- View our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank.