Website content review meetings are scheduled with each school and major office with a presence on Lindenwood.edu once every six months* to determine and improve upon current state of their content. These meetings includes the following:
- Analytics Reports
- Production of various reports, including year over year, to gain insight into how users are interacting with the current content provided.
- Analytics Review/Insights - Provide Content Recommendations
- Review and offer insights into areas for growth and potential removals.
- Opportunities to incorporate more photography, video, and social media content.
- Discuss Current Efforts
- Advancement and Communications efforts (completed/in progress) that could benefit/impact their web content. For example - Faculty Bio Process, Email Signatures, etc.
- Discuss Future Efforts / Developments
- Advancement and Communications efforts (on the horizon) that could benefit/impact their web content. For example – Brand Related Changes, Siteimprove Academy, etc.
- Brand Ambassador Component and Advancement and Communications Resources
- Provide information regarding location or UR Resources such as brand guidelines, logos, project request forms, and how internal processes are changing.
- Questions / Concerns
- Open to any questions or concerns not covered up to this point.
- Define Next Steps / Meeting Summary
- Produce and provide summary of actions to be taken by their office and ours to meet goals and expectations leading up to our next web content review meeting.
- Reports and Meeting Summaries will be consolidated/archived in Canvas. A “class” exists where all CMS users are invited to join and collaborate upon the successful completion of their CMS training session.
*Schools and offices are not limited to only these meetings. Additional updates and meeting requests will be handled as they are received by email@example.com.