We're here to help!
Submit a Request
The Lindenwood University Digest is a newsletter that is distributed weekly to all employees. This newsletter contains important announcements and events, pertinent for faculty and staff. New hires are automatically added to distribution within the first few weeks of their employment.
What to Submit
- Submissions should be relevant to Lindenwood employees. The Digest is not distributed to students; therefore, student announcements and stories are not accepted.
- Your submission must be sent through the Project Request Form in its entirety by 5 p.m. on Monday in order to be included.
- Emailed submissions will not be accepted.
- All submissions must include a title.
- All submissions are subject to editing for length, grammar, punctuation, and university style.
- Advancement & Communications reserves the right to exclude any submission that does not meet submission guidelines or repurpose the submission for other communications efforts such as website stories, social media posts, or stories for The Linden Gold.
- Reruns will not be permitted due to errors made in submissions on the submitters behalf.
Approved submissions to the Digest include:
- Employee Announcements & Reminders (e.g., holiday closing schedule, open enrollment)
- Resources, Trainings and Workshops (e.g., upcoming Big Blue Button training)
- Q2 Updates
- Upcoming Events (e.g., Town Hall meetings, Day of Dialogue)
- Volunteer Opportunities (e.g., LindenGiving, United Way)
- Hours of Operation/Closures (e.g., LARC hours)
- Acknowledgements such as employee awards, or conference keynotes (e.g., Emerson Excellence in Teaching Award)
Submissions that will not be included in the Digest include:
- Student awards, publications or conference presentations
- Announcements pertaining to students only
- Event Flyers
- Employee research, manuscripts, or books accepted for publication
- Employee media appearances (e.g., radio or television appearances)
How to Submit
- Requests for the Digest must be submitted using the Project Request Form by 5 p.m. Monday to be included that week.
- Requests submitted must be complete and include all information necessary.
- If you wish to include a photo, it must be a .png or .jpg file and must be smaller than 600KB.
- If you wish to include a hyperlink, it must be specified in the hyperlinks box of the submission form.
When to Submit
- Digest submissions will run once. Exceptions for additional run will be made for hours of operation or important university announcements at the discretion of Advancement and Communications.
- Submissions must be received by 5 p.m. Monday in order to be included. The Digest runs on Wednesdays only.
- Submissions for the same story can be made once per month.
It is a requirement that all Lindenwood employees receive the Lindenwood University Digest, our employee newsletter that shares important announcements and updates. Unsubscribing from this newsletter will result in the unsubscription of all university email communications. Should you accidentally unsubscribe, the Advancement and Communications team will be notified and you will be contacted to resubscribe. If you find that you are not receiving these emails or you have unsubscribed by accident, you may resubscribe below.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact LUdigest@lindenwood.edu
Submissions will not be accepted via email.
We're here to help!