Academic Technology Services provides Lindenwood University's faculty and staff with instructional collaborative services such as training, instructional design and Canvas support.
Academic Technology Services partners with faculty and staff to introduce innovative solutions and develop effective learning experiences.
Academic Technology Services addresses the training and consulting needs of faculty and staff to ensure they have the resources, assistance, and knowledge needed to deliver effective courses and meet learning objectives through the use of educational technology.
Faculty and staff may receive support with all on-ground, hybrid, and online courses; Canvas content; and services related to Canvas such as LTIs, lecture capture and other forms of learning technology.
Academic Technology Training
Academic Technology Service's Training, partners with faculty and staff to identify, design and facilitate relevant and engaging professional development opportunities. Training opportunities will include academic technology workshops and just-in-time training related to Canvas, Office 365, emerging pedagogies and more.
Faculty and staff may participate in training and workshops that support all on-ground, hybrid and online courses.
Instructional Design Consulting
Academic Technology Services provides instructional design consulting to support faculty in the development and application of quality course standards and best practices in on-ground, hybrid and online course delivery methods.
- Defining learning outcomes
- Syllabus planning
- Organizing effective group projects
- Managing in-class activities
- Assignment design
- Design student engagement experiences
- Assessment design
- Developing pilot projects around innovative pedagogies
- Content creation and delivery
COLLABORATIVE DESIGN SESSIONS
- Course design and redesign
- Facilitate collaboration cross departments
WORKSHOPS & CLASSROOM SESSIONS
- Design and facilitate hands-on interactive workshops for a department or for a selected group or, for students in a course.
- Classroom session on a specific technology for a project.
RESOURCES & RESEARCH
- Pilot new tools
- Research for special projects