Lindenwood University was recently awarded top ranking status for multiple online degree programs by Intelligent.com, including a number-one ranking for the master’s in organizational leadership.
Lindenwood was listed amongst hundreds of other competing institutions across the nation. The student-focused comprehensive research guide is based on an assessment of 1,604 accredited colleges and universities. Each program is evaluated based on curriculum quality, graduation rate, reputation, and post-graduate employment.
“As reflected in these rankings and many other program-specific rankings, Lindenwood’s reputation for high-quality distance education is strong and growing,” said Joe Alsobrook, dean of Lindenwood Online. “Although it’s a very competitive market, our commitment to academic integrity continues to distinguish Lindenwood as among the very best for quality, rigor, and value.”
The 2020 rankings are calculated through a unique scoring system that includes student engagement, potential return on investment, and leading third-party evaluations. Intelligent.com analyzed hundreds of schools with comparable programs on a scale of 0 to 100, with Lindenwood making it to the final list for 12 degree programs. The methodology uses an algorithm that collects and analyzes multiple rankings into one score to easily compare each university’s degree program. Lindenwood’s ranked programs are listed below.
- Master's in Organizational Leadership Degree Programs | Ranked #1
- Small Business Management Courses | Ranked #2
- Master's in Creative Writing Degree Programs | Ranked #3
- Game Design Degree Programs | Ranked #4
- Human Resources Degree Programs | Ranked #7
- Master's in Public Administration Degree Programs | Ranked #7
- MBA in Finance Degree Programs | Ranked #8
- Master's in Gifted and Talented Education Degree Programs | Ranked #12
- Master's in Music Education Degree Programs | Ranked #18
- MBA Degree Programs | Ranked #19
- Master Degree Programs | Ranked #24
- Colleges | Ranked #29