Lindenwood University’s MBA program was recognized in a recent edition of the St. Louis Business Journal as the largest in the St. Louis area. The ranking was based on current enrollment in area schools’ MBA programs.
Lindenwood’s MBA enrollment, up to the conclusion of the fall terms, stands at 1,013 students, with the next closest school posting an enrollment of 921. The listing also includes data on tuition, average class size, and the number of faculty. Lindenwood’s tuition rate ($428/credit hour) is the third lowest among the schools on the list and the lowest among the independent schools. The average class size (13) is the second smallest on the list, and LU has the third most full-time business school faculty (25) among the listed schools.
Lindenwood’s MBA is available in a variety of formats, including a five-term format, a quarterly format, and an online format.
“Lindenwood is fortunate to be able to offer our MBA programs online and at nine locations in three formats at an affordable tuition rate,” said Brett Barger, dean of evening and graduate admissions. “That formula has resonated with the business community as evidenced by our strong student numbers.”
The following is the ranking, as list in the Dec. 13-19 St. Louis Business Journal (each school is followed by its current local MBA enrollment, as reported in the publication):
1. Lindenwood University, 1,013
2. Webster University, 921
3. Washington University in St. Louis Olin Business School, 824
4. University of Missouri - St. Louis, 521
5. Saint Louis University John Cook School of Business, 462
6. Missouri Baptist University, 183
7. McKendree University, 169
8. SIU-Edwardsville School of Business, 125
9. Fontbonne University, 117
10. Maryville University, 104