Drawn to a rewarding career affecting change in an area you care about? Lindenwood University’s online nonprofit administration certificate builds the essential skills to foster organizational and programmatic success and provides you with a framework for how nonprofits work and how to get things done.
Well-suited for non-degree seeking individuals interested in skill development in the nonprofit field without the time commitment of pursing an advanced degree, this 18-hour certificate program is offered in a convenient online delivery format and includes an innovative on-campus summer conference option based on topics of greatest relevance to the nonprofit field.
Specific courses include
- Strategic Governance & Nonprofit Management
- Leadership Trends & Issues in Nonprofit Organizations
- Fundraising & Revenue Generation
- Advanced Fundraising & Revenue Generation
- Strategic Planning & Performance Measurement
- Starting & Managing a Nonprofit Organization
- Grantwriting & Proposal Preparation
- Summer Nonprofit Leadership Institute (2 credits)
- Internship in Nonprofit Management
Course instructors in the online nonprofit administration certificate have significant personal experience as active practitioners in the field. By dedicating the time to study nonprofit administration and learn from experienced instructors, you will gain evidence-based tools and have access to current research that adds to what you have learned on the job. Our instructors bring real-world experience into the classroom to help you better understand: capacity building; program design with intentionality; donor cultivation; board and volunteer development; and financial sustainability. Equally valuable, students enrolled in the program have access to job postings and career development resources and coaching.
See the full list of course requirements for the graduate certificate in nonprofit administration.