Skip to Main Content

Sibley Hall Included in Historic Places Slideshow

Lindenwood University’s Sibley Hall, constructed in 1856, is included in a St. Louis Business Journal slideshow of St. Louis-area buildings on the National Register of Historic Places. The building, named for Lindenwood founders Mary Easton Sibley and George Sibley, was added to the National Register in 1978.

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301